Montreal, Your Uber for Business Is Arriving Now
You asked, we delivered. Today, Uber is truly open for . . . business. As business travel with Uber has increased, we’ve heard from loyal users that the ability to use a shareable business account would make their lives a lot more seamless – and a lot more Uber.
We aim to please, and so we set out to build the best possible product for companies and their traveling employees, whether the destination is Denver or Dubai. The result: Uber for Business.
Uber for Business allows employees who Uber to bill their trips directly to their company. A centralized billing system helps administrators, team leads and small business owners by providing trip information in place of receipts and helps employees by connecting with the same safe, reliable Uber ride they are used to without the hassle of having to file expenses. (No more paper receipts!)
Here’s how it works:
- Employers visit our signup page to create a business account with Uber’s web portal
- From there, they link the payment method of choice and add employees to the account
- Once added, employees will automatically receive an email invitation to join their team or company Uber account
- Managers or administrations immediately have trip information at their fingertips, as well as other key metrics such as the number of trips and the total amount spent on travel weekly, monthly and annually
For Business Travelers
- If you already use and love Uber, this option will pop up in your account once you’ve received an email invitation and verified your work email address
- If you’re new to Uber, you’ll be able to easily create a new account by following the link in your email invitation
- From there, all users will be able to easily toggle between payment options, which means business travel is automatically expensed and personal trips stay personal
Here’s what businesses are already saying
Deutsche Bank is excited about the opportunity to work with Uber, which adds to the Bank’s long history of applying new consumer technologies in a business context. Many employees already use the application in their daily lives. The Bank wants to make Uber part of their corporate experience, enabling them to book global transport on a central, scalable and seamless booking and expenses platform.
–Henry Ritchotte, Member of the Management Board and Chief Operating Officer, Deutsche Bank
Salesforce is excited to partner with the market leader in ground transportation, Uber. The Uber and Concur integration will increase visibility and transparency for Salesforce, and ease the expense report process for employees.
–George Hu, Chief Operating Officer, Salesforce.com
Barclays has been a proud pilot partner of Uber as they look to develop tools to simplify life for the many of us who travel for work. We have been impressed by the convenience and reliability of Uber’s platform, which is in line with Barclay’s commitment to service. We look forward to working with Uber as they continue to develop technology to streamline the travel experience.
–Gerard LaRocca, Chief Administrative Officer, Barclays Americas
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.