Montreal, Your Free Taxi Week Is Here
[welcome subtitle=]#MTLLOVESUBER (Uber loves you back!)[/welcome]While its only been a few short weeks since we began our testing period here in Montreal, our team has been hard at work getting our platform ready for launch.
It’s clear that Montreal Loves Uber. We want to show you how much Uber loves you back. So let’s make it official. This week marks our official launch of uberTAXI, and we’re kicking it off in style : A WEEK OF FREE uberTAXI for EVERYONE IN MONTREAL!
Every Montrealer is invited to use Uber and get 3 FREE rides (up to $20) Wednesday November 13th 11AM – Wednesday November 20th 11AM.
[h2 class=”” span=””]SHARE THE LOVE[/h2]
The season of gifting is almost upon us, so give your friends, family and anyone you know the gift of FREE by sharing Uber.
[h2 class=”” span=””]uberTAXI HAS PEOPLE TALKING:[/h2]
[h6 class=”” span=””]
Recently, local hockey star Alex Galchenyuk had a chance to give uberTAXI its inaugural ride.
[/h6]So what did he like best? Many of the same features you can enjoy :
- The convenience of knowing where your car is and how long until it arrives
- Trips are billed directly to your credit card following a ride
- You can hop in and out without ever reaching for your wallet
- Responsive rider support
These are exciting times Montreal! Let us know how the first ride goes by sending us a note to email@example.com
[h3 class=”” span=””]THE FINE PRINT[/h3]
- No special codes to enter – just download the app and request a taxi before the promotion expires at midday on Wednesday, November 20th at 11AM.
- This is for local rides, up to $20 each. Riders will start paying if the fare exceeds that amount.
- Max 3 rides per Uber account.
- New and existing users are eligible.
- Please note, availability may be limited during peak times.
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.