Maple Taffy on Demand!
Can’t make it to the sugar shack this year? No worries, we have you covered. This Friday only, Uber Montreal is bringing you maple taffy on demand, poured on snow in front of you!
Share the awesome news!
HOW TO GET YOUR MAPLE TAFFY
- Download the free Uber app for iPhone, Android or Windows
- Open the app and move the bottom slider to the MAPLE option
- Once requested, an Uber representative will call to confirm your order
- Lick your lips and get ready! Your maple taffy will be sent for delivery in an uberX, and poured on snow in front of your eyes
New to Uber? Sign up here with promo code UBERSUGARSHACK to get $20 off your first ride, or off your maple taffy!
SUGAR SHACK WISDOM
- We expect demand to be very high with limited availability. If your request doesn’t go through right away, we appreciate your patience! Give it a few minutes and try again.
- Getting an order for a crowd? Use the fare splitting option so you’re not footing the whole bill!
- Each order has 5 individual portions.
- No cash needed! It will be charged to your Uber account.
- Availability – Maple taffy on demand will be available in the region highlighted on the map below.
So, whether you’re hanging out on de la Commune by the Old Port, walking by Lachine Canal, or you’re ready to step out of the office in Square Victoria, we will bring the #UberSugarShack to you!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.