Holiday Hump Day Hero
Earlier this year we brought you the Hump Day Hero contest. We had so much fun with it that we thought, what the heck, let’s do it again. HOLIDAY STYLE!
This Wednesday I’m giving you the chance to spread the Uber love with your non-Ubering co-workers by offering them their 1st BLACK car ride FREE up to $30! The office that gets the most signups will get an Uber holiday party!
HOW DO YOU GET THIS PARTY?
- Email me (lucas at uber dot com) today or tomorrow with the subject line “Uber Holiday Hump Day” or tweet with the hashtag #UberHolidayHumpDay to let me know that you are throwing your hat into the ring!
- On Wednesday at around 9:30am I will email you a special promo code and simple instructions you can share with your soon-to-be Ubering officemates.
- Spread the code around your office like WILDFIRE from 9am – 4pm on Wednesday. Get them signed up!
- At 4pm on Wednesday, I’ll announce the winner
THEN I’LL BRING YOU AN UBER Holiday PARTY.
We’ll pop by at 5pm with food and holiday spirits (if your boss is cool with that) and the Hump Day Hero will get to Uber to and from the office in a BLACK car the rest of the week for FREE!
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
- Like any responsible happy hour go-er, all who imbibe must be of age (19+).
- The $30 BLACK car ride office promo is only for new Uber riders in Toronto.
- The winning Hero will get a code for 5 Uber BLACK car rides good until Saturday morning and valued up to $200.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.