Holiday Hump Day Hero
Earlier this year we brought you the Hump Day Hero contest. We had so much fun with it that we thought, what the heck, let’s do it again. HOLIDAY STYLE!
This Wednesday I’m giving you the chance to spread the Uber love with your non-Ubering co-workers by offering them their 1st BLACK car ride FREE up to $30! The office that gets the most signups will get an Uber holiday party!
HOW DO YOU GET THIS PARTY?
- Email me (lucas at uber dot com) today or tomorrow with the subject line “Uber Holiday Hump Day” or tweet with the hashtag #UberHolidayHumpDay to let me know that you are throwing your hat into the ring!
- On Wednesday at around 9:30am I will email you a special promo code and simple instructions you can share with your soon-to-be Ubering officemates.
- Spread the code around your office like WILDFIRE from 9am – 4pm on Wednesday. Get them signed up!
- At 4pm on Wednesday, I’ll announce the winner
THEN I’LL BRING YOU AN UBER Holiday PARTY.
We’ll pop by at 5pm with food and holiday spirits (if your boss is cool with that) and the Hump Day Hero will get to Uber to and from the office in a BLACK car the rest of the week for FREE!
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
- Like any responsible happy hour go-er, all who imbibe must be of age (19+).
- The $30 BLACK car ride office promo is only for new Uber riders in Toronto.
- The winning Hero will get a code for 5 Uber BLACK car rides good until Saturday morning and valued up to $200.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.