Get Miles when you Uber in Canada
We’re excited to announce a new partnership with AIR MILES in Canada, where Uber users will get 100 Miles* after taking their first ride.
Today only, to celebrate, we’re placing special AIR MILES cards in cars in Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton, Montreal, and Quebec City. Request your Uber, and you’ll be gifted a special mystery amount of Miles from your driver!
And, as if your Uber ride couldn’t get any sweeter, one lucky winner in each city will have the chance to win enough Miles for a round-trip flight for two within North America**.
- Open your Uber app and punch in the promo code AIRMILES under the promotions tab (top left) to unlock the ‘AIR MILES’ option.
- Starting at 5:00pm select the ‘AIR MILES’ option in your app and request a ride.
- If you connect with a driver, you’ll get mystery Miles during your ride, and you might just win enough Miles for a round-trip flight for two!
- Demand for ‘AIR MILES’ will be extremely high and not all requests will be fulfilled. Available while supplies last.
New to Uber? Signing up with the AIRMILES promo code will also entitle you to 100 Miles once you take your first ride.
- Offer terms and conditions
- *100 Miles offer subject to change on 14/11/2015
- Miles will only be awarded for Uber rides taken in Canada
- **A valid North America round-trip flight includes flight travel within Canada and/or travel between Canada (excluding NWT, Yukon and Nunavut) to Continental United States of America (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Mexico)
- ‘AIR MILES’ option priced the same as uberX
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Prizes consist of 5 Grand Prizes of 15,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles (“Miles”) and 210 additional Prizes of 1,000 Miles. The value of Miles will depend on how Miles are redeemed. Open to Uber app-users with a rider account as of October 15, 2015 who reside in Canada, 19 years or older. Mathematical skill-testing question must be answered correctly to win. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Contest begins on October 15, 2015, at 5 pm (local time) and closes on October 15, 2015, at 11:59 pm or earlier once all prizes are distributed. Full contest rules available here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.