Edmonton, we’re bringing you puppies
Yup, you heard right. National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day is coming up, and to raise awareness we’re bringing you an on-demand experience that will be im-pawssible to forget. From 11am to 3pm on April 28, we’re teaming up with infinite WOOFS Animal Rescue Society to deliver puppy playdates to you and your friends at just a tap of a button!
HOW TO GET YOUR PAWS ON A PUPPY
- Open up your Uber app on Thursday, April 28 between 11am and 3pm
- Request the “PUPPIES” option in your app (please note: puppies can only be delivered to offices)
- Once the puppies arrive, you and your colleagues will get to enjoy 15 minutes of puppy cuteness! PRO TIP: Make sure to have an enclosed space ready for puppy playtime.
- Found your new family member? All puppies are eligible for adoption!
*Please make sure your boss and building is going to be cool with the woofs and that nobody on your team is allergic! It is also preferred that you have a dedicated room for puppy playtime, and no other animals in the space are present.
THE FINE PRINT
- It’s just $30 for 15 minutes of puppy playtime and proceeds are donated to infinite WOOFS
- Adopting that favourite little fluffball is entirely possible- just ask the infinite WOOFS rep assisting with your puppy delivery for details
- These cute little canines will be in very high demand, and availability will be extremely limited. Please be patient. We’ll be working our tails off to make sure puppies come to play with as many of you as pawssible!
We hope your day is absolutely fur-tastic!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.