Contest: Win Tickets to the World’s Largest Tequila Tasting
Have you ever wanted to set a Guinness World Record? Are tequila and tacos your thing? If so, you’re going to want to win tickets to this event. On Thursday night, Tequila Tromba and Fonda Lola are presenting the World’s Largest Tequila Tasting at 99 Sudbury.
We’re giving away 2 pairs of tickets and roundtrip Uber rides. Here’s how to win:
One winner will be picked by end of day today (Sept 17) and the second winner will be picked by end of day tomorrow (Sept 18). Winners will be picked at random.
- Roundtrip Uber black car rides (up to $25/ride) will need to be redeemed through the app
- Winners will need to create Uber accounts in order to claim rides (if they don’t have an account already)
- Rides will need to begin within our outlined pickup zone (found at uber.com/toronto)
- Roundtrip Ubers will not be applicable to the TAXI option
- Winners will be picked at random on Sept 17 and Sept 18
- Must mention @UBER_TOR, @TequilaTromba and #TequilaTasting to be eligible to win
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.