Give 20, Get 20 This Canada Day!
You’ve always been rewarded for sharing Uber with your friends, but for this week only we’ve actually DOUBLED up our regular offer so that when you give $20, you get $20! You and your friends will be rolling up to your Canada Day celebrations stress free and in style.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Refer friends with your personal invite code (login at www.uber.com to find yours)
- Friends receive $20 of Uber credit towards their first ride when they sign up with your invite code
- You receive $20 of Uber credit for every friend you invite that rides this week
The fine print
- If your friend takes their first ride after the promotional period, you will receive the usual $10 credit
- Your friend’s $20 of Uber credit will not expire and can be used after the promotional period
- Promotional period runs June 30th at 7pm to July 8th at 3am
- Keep the maple syrup off the seats, red and white attire optional
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.