When we dropped our fares by 25% a couple of months ago, you folks showed us love by riding more often with Uber. With the festivities ’round the corner, we want to celebrate that by making your travel even better! We are excited to drop our uberX fares an additional 20% due to the increased efficiency we have been able to add to the marketplace; one where riders get picked up in as little as 8 minutes, and drivers spend less time idle and more time helping people in the city get around. That’s a total of 45% off your uberX fares!
We are dropping our fares by 25% for a limited duration, making Uber almost as cheap as auto-rickshaw fares.
Bangalore! Your uberX is arriving now! Its the better, faster and cheaper!