BANGALORE, START REFERRING, START RIDING FOR FREE
Earn a FREE ride by referring friends to sign up for uberCOMMUTE! Here is how you can earn more rides.
Last month we announced uberCOMMUTE in Bangalore – a new carpooling product for drivers which will help tackle congestion by getting more people into fewer cars. uberCOMMUTE makes it easy for people commuting to and from work to share their journey with a fellow-commuter headed in the same direction. It’s carpooling at the tap of a button.
Earn FREE rides by inviting your friends, family, colleagues and anyone else to signup and share their commute on uberCOMMUTE. The more people you refer, the more free rides you get. HERE is where you can get them to sign up.
If you hit any of the below targets before 11:59 PM, March 20th, you can earn the corresponding FREE Uber rides. Start with a minimum of 5 and then make your way up to the highest of them all. And the best part? You can earn as many as 40 FREE RIDES!
|NO. OF DRIVERS REFERRED||EARNED FREE RIDES + EXTRA RIDES|
|5||5 + 5|
|10||10 + 10|
|15||15 + 15|
|20||20 + 20|
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app, if you haven’t already.
- You can also find your invite code on the Uber app in the ‘Share’ option.
- Refer friends to sign up with your invite code. You can change and personalise your invite code by logging into your account.
- You receive a free ride worth ₹250 for every person who signs up and is ready to drive.
- The more friends you refer to sign up, the more FREE rides you win!
- If you hit any of the above targets before 11:59 PM, March 20th, you earn the corresponding FREE Uber rides in addition to the free rides you have received.
- Get up to ₹250 off on all corresponding free rides. The free rides do not include the free ride you earn through referring friends.
- New users must each have their own valid payment method, smart phone, email, and phone number to be eligible for free rides. Signing up others with your own payment method and/or smartphone in order to earn free rides is a violation of our terms and will make your account ineligible for further promotions.
- Creating multiple accounts with your own personal email addresses is also a violation of our terms and will make your accounts ineligible for further promotions.
- Uber reserves the right to suspend your account and/or revoke any referral bonus for free rides at any time we feel they were earned inappropriately.
- Uber reserves the right to verify and adjudge the validity of the sign-ups generated via the above referrals.
- All referrals must complete their sign up process by uploading necessary documents and getting activated, for you to be eligible to earn free rides.
- The additional rides awarded to the winners will remain valid till 11:59 PM, April 3rd, 2016. All winners will be notified by email.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.