Bangalore, Are You Ready For uberCHALLENGE?
We are a game changing technology startup, changing the way the world moves. Apart from providing quality, on demand vehicles at the tap of a button, we’ve often also delivered burgers, luxury cars and PUPPIES! We’ve partnered with the best parties in town, run the most interesting on demand activations and are always looking for the most interesting ideas to win!
This is where you step in.
We’re looking for a cool, smart, all-star brand ambassador team to join us at Uber Bangalore. You need to be comfortable talking to anyone about UBER, reaching out to your personal and professional networks, and be able to source and plan events around Bangalore.
ARE YOU UBER BA MATERIAL?
- FUN. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help share something awesome with the world.
- SELF-DRIVEN. You have superior organisational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- SOCIAL. Events, parties, sponsors. You’re the go to person in your circle.
- CREATIVE. Hustle is the name of the game. You know how to work your way around the most difficult situations, handle them like you would 1 hour before the exam you dread the most.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU, YOU ASK?
- A PAID internship in May/June 2016. You get to work with the uber awesome Bangalore team.
- Uber credit for you to travel like a boss!
- Uber swag
- Certificate at the end
HOW DO I START?
Fill out the application for you and your team (of 3 people), using the link below. The sooner you apply, the better your chances of being shortlisted. You will receive an invite to attend the uberCHALLENGE launch event on Saturday, 23rd April. Those shortlisted will be required to join us on Monday, 2nd May or Wednesday, 1st June.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.