WANTED: UBER Ambassadors for Sydney and Melbourne
We are … a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car bookings (and sometimes Boats or vintage Cadillacs) with the touch of a button. Download the free UBER app, set your pickup location and within minutes a professional driver will pick you up and drop you off at your destination, all without pulling out your wallet.
UBER launched in Sydney last November with tremendous success – we’ve got Lara Bingle and Mel B riding around, and we’ve sponsored events everywhere from Bondi Icebergs to the Ivy to the Opera House. @Uber_Melbourne joined the fleet in January and is already showing Sydney how it’s done.
We’re looking for a cool, smart, all-star to spread the word about UBER. You need to be comfortable talking to anyone about UBER, reaching out to your personal and professional networks, and be able to source and plan events around Sydney and Melbourne.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help share something awesome with the world.
- Self-driven. You have superior organisational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily…
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails to event invitations, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of Uber.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive 🙂
Ambassadors enjoy …
- Hands-on experience in one of the fastest-growing startups in the world
- Early access to secret new UBER product features
- UBER credits so you can roll around like a European diplomat
- UBER swag
- The unique opportunity to be part of one of Silicon Valley’s hottest startups while shaping a new Australian brand
Looking for a full-time role? Sydney is also hiring for an Operations & Logistics Manager.
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]