Maximise your fares with uberX
For the most current information, see our new website.
EARN GREAT MONEY
TOP PARTNERS EARN $750 IN THEIR FIRST WEEKEND!
uberX allows you to earn great money each week. You drive as much as you want, when you want to.
- Refer a friend and once they complete 20 uberX rides as a driver, you will receive an additional $300!
HOW DOES UBERX WORK?
- You drive your own car (must be 2006+ or newer with 4 doors)
- You must be 21 years or older, with an exemplary driving history
- You agree to a criminal history check
- We require you to hold Third Party Property or Comprehensive insurance, which we supplement with US$5M of commercial coverage
- No fees to join: pay a small fee to use the driver app on each ride
- Use your own phone or an iPhone provided by Uber
- Go online whenever you want to accept trip requests. You set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want to.
uberX has been operational in Sydney since April 2014, and continues to be used daily by thousands of happy riders. We are pleased to see the NSW Premier Mike Baird recognise it’s “an evolving modern world” and the Transport Minister Gladys Berijiklian stand up for consumers and say that “You don’t want to limit people’s choice”. Uber’s technology has been validated by rapid adoption in over 100 cities around the world.
HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE?
Ride costs are calculated automatically and we charge the rider’s credit card for you. There’s no need to carry cash. You’ll receive your funds every week via direct deposit.
|Surry Hills to Double Bay||$11-15|
|CBD to Watson’s Bay||$20-26|
|North Ryde to Airport||$55-70|
HOW TO MAXIMISE YOUR FARES!
The graphic below shows the peak hours for the Uber network. To maximise your fares on the system, drive in these hours. Generally speaking they relate to morning and evening peak hours during the working week as well as extended periods of high demand on Friday evening, most of Saturday and even Sunday!
Uber is a service that can be used Sydney-wide. However, since requests are matched to drivers based on proximity, our best partners make sure they spend most of their time in the Core Service Area – the most consistent area for rider requests. If you’re driving in from other areas, simply GO ONLINE once you leave home and make your way in – hopefully you’ll get a request on your way!
WHAT ARE DRIVERS SAYING?
“I don’t have to wear a uniform, I can be in my own car which makes me much more comfortable.”
“You can make a day of it, you can squeeze it into a few hours.”
“Interaction with customers is a great way to meet people and see Sydney.”
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop into an uberX onboarding and Q&A session:
See http://www.ubersydney.info/hours/ for current location and open hours.
Hope to see you soon!
Team Uber Sydney
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]