uberX: A Flexible Job for University
THIS INFORMATION IS FOR UBERX IN SYDNEY ONLY. FOR LOCAL INFORMATION, SIGN-UP HERE
uberX – A flexible & fun job for university
If you’re about to start another semester of uni, you’ll know how dreary it can be without a part-time job. Don’t worry – Uber is here to help.
Becoming a partner with Uber is easy and can be the perfect flexible job during your studies. Plenty of students have partnered already!
HOW DOES UBERX WORK?
Uber is a mobile app that connects people looking for a ride with the nearest available driver in over 300 cities around the world. uberX partner-drivers use their own vehicle to accept rider requests through the app. All trip costs are calculated and billed automatically to the rider’s registered credit card at the end of the trip.
uberX is 100% operational in Sydney, and thousands of drivers use the Uber platform as a flexible way to earn great money each week, including a number of uni students from Sydney Uni, UNSW, Macquarie, and UTS. There are no shifts, and no one to tell you how much, or how little to work. You can check out the experiences of some of these drivers at love.uber.com.
EARN GREAT MONEY
The Uber platform is extremely busy, and some of our best partner-drivers earn more than $2000 each week.
- Hourly guarantee: With current high demand, partners are guaranteed at least $30 / hour in fares whilst driving in the Sydney’s peak hours and core service area.
- Flexibility: With over 80 peak hours you can pick and choose which you’d like to work. There’s no minimum requirements are there’s no manager to cancel your shift at the last minute. You’re in control.
- Refer your mates: For each friend you refer that signs up, earn a referral incentive! Check our website for the latest incentives.
WHAT DO I NEED?
To be eligible to partner with uberX as a driver, you must:
- Be 21 years or older.
- Have access to a vehicle 2006 or newer with 4 doors
- Have held an Full C-Class (unrestricted) NSW licence for more than 12-months with an exemplary driving history.
- Agree to and pass a criminal history check.
- Be listed on the vehicle’s Third Party Property or Comprehensive insurance, which Uber supplements with $5M commercial contingent liability coverage.
The Uber Sydney team.
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]