uberX Driving Partners Wanted in Sydney
For the most current information, please see our new website.
Become a driver with uberX in Sydney
Ride-sharing with uberX has been operational in Sydney since April 2014, and continues to be used daily by thousands of happy riders. We are pleased to see the NSW Premier Mike Baird recognise it’s “an evolving modern world” and the Transport Minister Gladys Berijiklian stand up for consumers and say that “You don’t want to limit people’s choice”. Uber’s technology has been validated by rapid adoption in over 250 cities around the world.
HOW DOES UBERX WORK? You must:
- Have access to a 2006+ or newer vehicle with 4 doors (no utilities or ex-taxis)
- Be listed on the third party property or comprehensive insurance policy, which we supplement with US$5M of commercial coverage
- Be at least 21 years of age, with an exemplary driving history
- Have held a Unrestricted NSW Driver’s Licence for at least 12 months
- Agree to a criminal history check (complete at an Uber information session)
WHY PEOPLE LOVE PARTNERING WITH UBERX
- No joining fees and earn great fares
- Get paid weekly directly to your bank account
- Use your own iPhone or Android device
- Go online whenever you want to accept trip requests! You set your own schedule.
WHAT ARE EXISTING PARTNERS SAYING?
“I don’t have to wear a uniform, I can be in my own car which makes me much more comfortable.”
“It’s like an independent job… it’s great for side income.”
“You can make a day of it, you can squeeze it into a few hours.”
“Interaction with customers is a great way to meet people and see Sydney.”
Email us at email@example.com
Explore our website
Drop into an uberX onboarding and Q&A session:
See http://www.ubersydney.info/hours/ for current location and open hours.
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]