Fancy cruising around town in a custom Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 458 Italia or Nissan GT-R this weekend?
Good news – we’ve teamed up with Xbox Australia to let you live out your childhood dreams this Friday, Saturday and Sunday to celebrate the launch of Forza Horizon 2!
Simply download the Uber app, enter the promo code “UBERFORZA” and request the ‘Forza’ option, and you’ll find yourself riding shotgun in an exotic motor before you can say ZOMG FREE SUPERCARS!
The best part? UberFORZA will take you where you need to go for FREE!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download the Uber app on an Apple, Android or Windows device, and create an account.
2. Enter the promo code “UBERFORZA” when signing up, or in the PROMOTIONS section of the app if you’re already an Uber user.
3. Select the “FORZA” option.
4. Check the ETA, hit “REQUEST FORZA” when you’re ready to go, and enjoy the ride!
The supercars will take you where you need to go anywhere in Sydney’s CBD, Eastern Suburbs, and Inner West. Click here if you need more info on how to enter a promo code into the app.
THE FINE PRINT
The Forza supercars will be available in Sydney’s CBD, Eastern Suburbs, and Inner West and take you where you need to go within this area during the following times:
- Friday 3rd October, 10am – 6pm
- Saturday 4th October, 9am – 6pm
- Sunday 5th October, 8am – 4pm
Demand will be high and availability limited. The supercars will take 1 passenger only. If you can’t get a supercar right away please try again later.
New Uber users may incur a $1 AUD verification charge upon signing up to make sure that your account is real. Don’t worry – this never actually withdraws any funds from your account and is reversed as soon as verification has been made.
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]