$20,000 in Free Rides for Your Customers
Have a big sale, work Christmas party or an event you’re hosting coming up?
Thanks to Uber and our partnership with American Express Shop Small, your customers can take their first ride on Uber to your small business for free (up to $25).
To make it happen, all you need to do is share the offer with your customers. And remember, every time you or your customers request a ride through Uber, you’re helping Uber partner drivers achieve their goals as fellow small business owners.
THE FINE PRINT
– Valid for new Uber users only. Uber reserves the right to refuse fulfilment of the credit for fraudulently created accounts.
– Shop Small merchants are encouraged to share the code with all of their customers. 1 ride is available per customer to be used by31 December 2014.
– Credit is to be used for uberX, uberTAXI, UberBLACK, and UberLUX where available across Australia.
– To receive the credit, merchants direct customers to register via the Uber App or website at www.uber.com/go/SHOPSMALL14 and enter the promotional code “SHOPSMALL14”.
– Registered credit cards will be charged for any ride fares that exceed the $25 credit. Credit may be used over one ride only.
– Uber rates can be found at our website at https://www.uber.com/cities/. Rides are subject to availability outside of the primary service areas above and longer wait times will be expected outside the primary services areas.
– Terms and conditions as well as passenger and driver responsibilities can be found at http://www.uber.com/legal.
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]