Get to Taste of Melbourne with Uber
Here at Uber, we’re all about getting you where where you need to go safely and efficiently. That’s why we’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Taste of Melbourne as an official transport sponsor, to give Uber riders the opportunity to get to or from the event via a dedicated on-site UberZONE.
HOW DO I GET TO THE ZONE?
There will be a dedicated pick-up and drop-off point on the grounds outside of the festival just off Aughtie Drive for Uber riders. Here’s what you need to know to make sure your pick up and drop off is seamless, so you can focus on the event and not how you’re going to get there.
- Download the Uber app on the iTunes App Store or in the Play Store
- Register, and enter promo code “TOM2015“
- On the morning of the event, open the Uber app and request a ride
- Let the driver-partner know you are going to the dedicated Uber drop-off and pick-up point at Taste of Melbourne
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT WHEN I WANT TO BE PICKED UP?
- Head To The Zone. When requesting a ride at Taste of Melbourne, you must make your way to the UberZONE just outside of the event gates. You will be unable to request at any other part of the festival. Uber representatives will be on-site to direct you to the Zone.
- Request Like A Pro. Once you’ve requested in the UberZONE, kick back and charge your phone, enjoy a Maggie Beer Ice Cream, and wait for your ride to arrive.
- Enjoy The Ride! An on-site member of Uber staff will direct you to your driver-partner’s vehicle.
NEW TO UBER?
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]