End of Financial Year Payment Summary
Below is some additional information regarding the End of Financial Year Payment Summary which was sent to active uberX and UberBLACK partners in August 2015.
- Amounts included in your end of financial year summary is for the period between 1 July 2014 and 30 June 2015.
- Gross fares, tolls and miscellaneous payments include all trips and payments made to you and any drivers on your partner account.
- Gross fares are calculated as (base fee + time + distance) and include any surged fares you have completed as well as the Uber service fee.
- Miscellaneous payments includes any incentives, device subscription fees and / or device deposits which you (or any of your drivers) have paid or been paid by Uber B.V..
- The kilometres on trip figure is a summation of the total distance traveled with riders in your vehicle. It only includes trips which you have personally completed. This distance does not include the time taken to travel to the rider’s location.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to supply you with a quarterly version of this report this tax season. Your weekly payment statements on your partner dashboard contains all the information necessary for you and your accountant to calculate GST. [include?]
Uber does not offer any tax advice, and we encourage our partners to seek advice independently from a tax agent or accountant. You can take advantage of Uber’s deal for partners with H&R Block. For more information click here.
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]