Hyundai saves the day with FREE rides from Watsons Bay (Boutique Hotel)
On ANZAC Day you’ll find the UBER team hanging at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel (WBBH), where Beach House are hosting an epic day of live entertainment! Settle in for serenades by the Police Pipe Band bagpiper (say that fast three times), a huge waterside two-up comp, and a few traditional ANZAC skolls. Our Community Manager Alex (nee intern) has been warming up since the Christmas party and is ready to crush…
It’s no secret that getting out of Watsons Bay can be difficult (near impossible). Fear not – this ANZAC Day we have a solution! UBER has partnered with WBBH and HYUNDAI to provide complimentary safe rides from Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel to selected drop-off areas within the Eastern Suburbs. Guests of WBBH will have access to FREE Hyundai i40 rides through the UBER app, driven by an all-star team.
Hyundai i40. The mid-size car that’s big on safety.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Download the free UBER app for iPhone or Android and create an account.
- Enter the promocode ‘WATSONSANZAC‘
- Between 5pm – 10pm on Friday 25 April you will have access to the FREE Hyundai i40 cars, on the ANZAC view.
Availability is limited so please be patient as the Hyundais make drop-offs then return to WBBH. UBER ambassadors will be on site to help with any questions!
THE FINE PRINT*
- Trips are limited to those only beginning at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel. We are running this promotion as a means to get guests out of Watsons Bay safely, as there is a well known transportation shortage in the area.
- Trips will end no further than Bondi Junction, Edgecliff Station and Double Bay. This means that we can help more people on the day!
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]