Fare Splitting = Fair Splitting
It’s been said that 4 out of 3 people can’t do fractions. At Uber, we love maths (we have a whole team dedicated to it!) but we understand that not everyone does. So we’re going to do the long division for you.
SPLIT YOUR FARE WITH FRIENDS USING THE UBER APP!
To split a fare, you…
- Request a ride
- Tap the “up arrow” icon next to your driver’s info
- Select “Split Fare”
- Choose your friends
- Tap “Send”
- Tap the link in the message from Uber
- Your friends who don’t have an Uber account will be prompted to download the app and sign up
- Your Uber-savvy friends will be taken directly to the Uber app
- Your friends will confirm they want to split your fare
Then let Uber take care of the rest!
Simplify your life (and your fractions) by using fare splitting anytime, anywhere and with anyone:
- The friend who conveniently forgets to pay you back
- Your Saturday night entourage
- Your other half
It’s a simple formula: Uber + Friends =
Maths is hard, Uber isn’t.
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]