Fancy #SmashedAvo? It’s on the house.
It’s almost the weekend… which means hundreds of thousands of brunch-loving millennials across Australia are once again gearing up to trade in their future economic prosperity (and their shot at home ownership) for an overpriced serving of #SmashedAvo – according to Bernard Salt at least.
In his column – published in The Weekend Australian last Sunday – Bernie launched a critique on ‘expensive hipster cafes’ & the fiscally irresponsible gen-y’s that frequent them to indulge in ‘$22-a-pop’ #SmashedAvos. Tsk tsk.
Ignore Bernie and just ‘Avo Go…
Well, millennials, we too share your love for the humble avocado and we support your right to a guilt free brunch, so we’ve teamed up with some of your favourite restaurant partners across the country to bring you your city’s best and most affordable #SmashedAvos, without the side order of #SmashedDreams. Delivery is free for all users – and if you’re new to UberEATS, the #SmashedAvo is on the house.
Hass Avocado, will deliver
We’ve partnered with over 25 restaurants across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide to deliver #SmashedAvos to those that deserve it most – non-home owning millennials.Featured Restaurants Include
- Sydney: Three Blue Ducks, John Smith, Stop Valve, 169 Darlinghurst and Well Co. Cafe. $15-$17.
- Melbourne: Serotonin Eater, Patch Cafe, Joinery, Sardi Cafe, Mr Hubbard Cafe & Larder. $13 – $17.
- Brisbane: Pawpaw, Pineapple Express, Little Loco, Scout Cafe, Miss Bliss Whole Foods Kitchen. $8 – $16.
- Perth: Satchmo Cafe, Source Foods, DuoTone, La Veen Coffee. $9 – $17.50.
- Adelaide: Local Grind, Nagev, The Nourish’d Kitchen, Hello Sarnie, Bar 9 Parkside. $8 – $16.
How to order
- Download or open the UberEATS app – you can sign in using your Uber account or sign up and create a new one.
- Tell us where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
- Browse our #SmashedAvo options – simply type ‘#SmashedAvo’ into the search bar to browse the #SmashedAvo options near you.
- New to UberEATS? The #SmashedAvo is on the house – enter the promo code ‘SMASHEDAVO’ and you’ll get up to $20 off your order! P.S. All of our #SmashedAvo options are under $20 and delivery is free. Valid until midnight, Sunday 23rd October 2016.
- Existing EATER? Some tips on how to better economise your #SmashedAvo -share your referral code on social media or with friends and have them enter it as a promo code before they place their first order. They’ll get $10 off their first order and you’ll get $10 off your next UberEATS order. And remember, delivery is free for all users.
- Check out with a tap and track your order as it gets picked up and delivered to you.
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.