Drive on Uber in Sydney and make $4800+ per month in fares
Ridesharing on uberX is the future of transportation in Australia. In Sydney alone, 1000s of drivers are now sharing rides in their personal vehicles, and earning great income at the same time. 100,000s of happy riders use uberX in Sydney, and the Governments of Australia are increasingly recognising the benefits of ridesharing.
WHY DRIVE ON UBER?
- Great income – The Uber system is extremely busy. In fact, there’s so much demand that we guarantee you’ll earn at least $30 per hour in fares across more than 80 hours during the week. If you don’t make $30 per hour in fares across these hours, Uber will top you up to $30 per hour in fares. If you were to drive on Uber for 40 hours per week during these guaranteed hours, you’d make $4800 in fares per month.*
- Free to join – Uber is free to join – you just pay a 20% commission on each trip. You keep 80% of fares and don’t need to pay taxi base fees.
- Demand – we can’t keep up with demand from riders. We have hundreds of thousands of riders in Sydney already, and thousands more turn to uberX to get around the city every week.
- Safety – you have contact details for all passengers (no anonymous street hails) and we have their credit card on file (so you’re guaranteed payment). You don’t have to carry cash, and there’s a secure record of every trip.
- Flexibility – go online and work whenever you want – there’s no set shifts.
- All through the app – no scanning the street to look for someone who needs a ride. We connect you with riders who have given us their email address, verified phone number, and credit card information.
HOW DOES UBERX WORK?
- You drive your own car (must be 2006+ or newer with 4 doors.)
- Passengers pay using the Uber app
- We require you to hold compulsory third party (CTP) plus third party property insurance, which we supplement with $5M commercial coverage on every trip
- If you do not already hold a valid Taxi or Hire Car Driver Accreditation, we will conduct background checks
HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE?
Uber guarantees $30/hour in fares across more than 80 hours per week! Demand for rides during peak hours is very high, with some partners making $40/hr in fares, particularly in our core service area. Remember, you don’t pay any base fees on your vehicle.
- CBD to Double Bay: $13-20
- CBD to Manly: $35-45 + rider pays tolls
- Bondi to Domestic Airport: $45-60
Peak hours in which you’re guaranteed $30/hour in fares by Uber:
HOW DO I JOIN?
Signup here and then drop into an uberX onboarding session.
Click here for current location and opening hours.
What to Bring:
- your car registration (make sure it is current)
- your car insurance policy (make sure it has not expired, and your name is listed as an insured driver)
- your RMS (RTA) driving history (requested online here, or at a local RMS branch. The cost is $22 and this will be reimbursed by Uber).
- your taxi driver or private hire driver authority card, if you have one.
*This guarantee is for drivers in Sydney. Qualifying for the $30 per hour minimum hourly guarantee is easy, driver partners just need to be online in our core service area, accept 90% of requests, and complete at least 1 trip per hour.
QUESTIONS? Email us at email@example.com
We’re super pumped to introduce a safe, reliable and affordable way to get around Wollongong from 12pm today. With the launch of uberX, Wollongong locals will be able to push a button and get a ride across town within minutes. See our full service area here. We’re confident ridesharing will be a positive addition to […]