Share your ride. Share your talent. Share the stage with B.o.B
Singers + rappers from all over the world come to our city to join the music community in hopes of their chance at being discovered. We want to bring ATL’s most talented together to share the music experience of a lifetime.
THURSDAY, APRIL 21 ONLY, at the touch of a button, you can request TALENT POOL to audition for a shot at sharing the stage with multi-platinum recording artist, B.o.B as the opening act for his ATL tour stop.
You don’t have to face this big audition alone. With TALENT POOL, you’ll request a ride and may be matched with another aspiring artist heading to the audition. Give each other advice, compare notes and cheer each other on as you face your big audition!
REQUESTING TALENT POOL:
- Download the Uber App
- Request the TALENT POOL option between 10am until 2pm on Thursday, April 21st in Atlanta
- Enter the destination we provide you via email tomorrow (make sure you click the link below to find out)
- Similar to uberPOOL, if connected, TALENT POOL may match you with another music hopeful heading to the big audition
- Make friends, share advice, support one another — break a leg, together!
- Arrive at the audition and we’ll instruct you from there
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU AUDITION:
- Please note that you need to show your electronic TALENT POOL receipt to audition
- Please do not show up via any other Uber option, as you will only be granted access with receipt of TALENT POOL ride
- All musical genres welcome – we want to hear from ATL’s most talented
- Bring your guitar or other small instrument if you plan to accompany your own performance
- If you have an audio track, please bring it on a USB file
- Please bring your I.D. – you must be 18+ to audition
- Demand will be high for #TALENTPOOL. If cars are full, keep trying.
- No parties greater than 2 will be allowed to audition
- Winner will need to be available on 6/23/2016 to open B.o.B’s Atlanta show
Outshine the talent pool and you could be the opening act for B.o.B’s Atlanta tour stop!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.