Share your ride. Share your talent. Share the stage with B.o.B
Singers + rappers from all over the world come to our city to join the music community in hopes of their chance at being discovered. We want to bring ATL’s most talented together to share the music experience of a lifetime.
THURSDAY, APRIL 21 ONLY, at the touch of a button, you can request TALENT POOL to audition for a shot at sharing the stage with multi-platinum recording artist, B.o.B as the opening act for his ATL tour stop.
You don’t have to face this big audition alone. With TALENT POOL, you’ll request a ride and may be matched with another aspiring artist heading to the audition. Give each other advice, compare notes and cheer each other on as you face your big audition!
REQUESTING TALENT POOL:
- Download the Uber App
- Request the TALENT POOL option between 10am until 2pm on Thursday, April 21st in Atlanta
- Enter the destination we provide you via email tomorrow (make sure you click the link below to find out)
- Similar to uberPOOL, if connected, TALENT POOL may match you with another music hopeful heading to the big audition
- Make friends, share advice, support one another — break a leg, together!
- Arrive at the audition and we’ll instruct you from there
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU AUDITION:
- Please note that you need to show your electronic TALENT POOL receipt to audition
- Please do not show up via any other Uber option, as you will only be granted access with receipt of TALENT POOL ride
- All musical genres welcome – we want to hear from ATL’s most talented
- Bring your guitar or other small instrument if you plan to accompany your own performance
- If you have an audio track, please bring it on a USB file
- Please bring your I.D. – you must be 18+ to audition
- Demand will be high for #TALENTPOOL. If cars are full, keep trying.
- No parties greater than 2 will be allowed to audition
- Winner will need to be available on 6/23/2016 to open B.o.B’s Atlanta show
Outshine the talent pool and you could be the opening act for B.o.B’s Atlanta tour stop!
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–