uberX Sydney Onboarding
For the most current information, see our new website.
Thanks for applying to Uber!
Thanks for applying to Uber! In order to get you on the road we need to gather a range of documents and have you come in for an onboarding session.
Please check the website above for the latest hours and location.
If you have a few questions that you want to ask before completing your application then feel free to come along to a session for a no obligation chat.
We need you to provide 5 documents to us by bringing them into the office when you come in. Please bring all documents with you.
These documents are:
- your NSW Driver’s Licence (needs to be a NSW licence)
- your Passport or Birth Certificate
- your Insurance Policy (you must be a listed driver, it needs a valid expiry)
- your NSW Registration for the vehicle you are looking to drive on uberX
- your RMS Driving History Check (available from t.uber.com/history, we reimburse the $21 cost)
Please note: You will complete a Background Check Consent Form at the session, which is the final stage of the process.
Bring a friend along to the session and you will qualify for a $250 bonus once they are active and complete 20 trips!
Eligibility to drive
Please note – you are unfortunately not eligible to partner with Uber if:
- you have had a 4-demerit point or higher offence in the last 5 years or;
- your licence was suspended in the last 10 years (fine default is acceptable) or;
- you have incurred any drug or alcohol infractions at any time;
- you have not held an unrestricted NSW licence for at least 12 months;
- your car is registered in a company name.
Please note: there is plentiful street parking available around the office, but please check the parking signs.
Please visit help.uber.com!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.