Win a month’s supply of popchips & some free Uber rides!
Halloween has almost arrived in Toronto which means you can start to embrace your inner trick-or-treater. While you may have retired your old vampire or ghost costume for something a little more topical like Psy, Honey Boo Boo,… or Binders Full of Women, chances are you’re still dressing up.
- 1 month’s supply of popchips
- $50 in Uber rides (2 free Black Car rides, valued at $25/ ride)
How To Win: Starting Wednesday night until Saturday, you’ll find some awesome Halloween treats in Uber cars (SUVs, Black Cars, and TAXIs) rolling around Toronto. Snap a picture of yourself in costume, in your Uber posing with your delicious popchips for your chance to win. Make sure to tweet the photo @Uber_TOR and @popchipsTO and use the #uberpopchipshalloween
We’ll pick the best photo on Sunday and announce the winner over Twitter. Get creative with your photos and costumes, but try not to make a mess in your Uber…or gets crumbs all over your wicked costume.
- Contest begins Wednesday, October 24th at 5pm and runs until Saturday, October 25th (late night/early Sunday morning)
- $50 in Uber rides will allow for 2 free Black Car rides, up to $25 per ride. If either trip is less than $25, the remainder will not roll over. This will only work for our Black Car option.
- popchips to be supplied by popchips, $50 in Uber rides supplied by Uber Toronto
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.