Win a month’s supply of popchips & some free Uber rides!
Halloween has almost arrived in Toronto which means you can start to embrace your inner trick-or-treater. While you may have retired your old vampire or ghost costume for something a little more topical like Psy, Honey Boo Boo,… or Binders Full of Women, chances are you’re still dressing up.
- 1 month’s supply of popchips
- $50 in Uber rides (2 free Black Car rides, valued at $25/ ride)
How To Win: Starting Wednesday night until Saturday, you’ll find some awesome Halloween treats in Uber cars (SUVs, Black Cars, and TAXIs) rolling around Toronto. Snap a picture of yourself in costume, in your Uber posing with your delicious popchips for your chance to win. Make sure to tweet the photo @Uber_TOR and @popchipsTO and use the #uberpopchipshalloween
We’ll pick the best photo on Sunday and announce the winner over Twitter. Get creative with your photos and costumes, but try not to make a mess in your Uber…or gets crumbs all over your wicked costume.
- Contest begins Wednesday, October 24th at 5pm and runs until Saturday, October 25th (late night/early Sunday morning)
- $50 in Uber rides will allow for 2 free Black Car rides, up to $25 per ride. If either trip is less than $25, the remainder will not roll over. This will only work for our Black Car option.
- popchips to be supplied by popchips, $50 in Uber rides supplied by Uber Toronto
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.