DeAndre Yedlin & Brad Evans deliver your #FutbolFiesta
For Seattleites who love the beautiful game, the biggest Sunday of the year is coming. With the final match the world has been anticipating and our beloved hometown club taking on our rivals from the south this weekend, Uber & Golazo Natural Sports Fuel have joined forces to ensure you are fueled and ready for a full day of action.
Today only, Seattle fans can use the Uber app to request a #FutbolFiesta!
For $30 our own DeAndre Yedlin or Brad Evans will deliver:
- 2 tickets for Sunday’s match in Seattle!!
- Ice-cold Golazos to hydrate and energize (up to 48 units)
- An Uber insulated beverage carrier for fueling on the go
- 1 Germany scarf & 1 Argentina scarf from Ruffneck Scarves
- 2 Vuvuzelas for making some noise
- 2 Golazo t-shirts & 2 Uber Seattle tank tops
How to score a #FutbolFiesta:
- Open the Uber app between 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. today
- Tap the “Fiesta” icon in the app and set your delivery location
- If available, DeAndre or Brad will head to your requested location
- Pay directly through the app; no cash necessary. All proceeds will go toward youth development opportunities through the Seattle Foundation.
Demand for the #FutbolFiesta will be high and availability will be limited, so if you don’t score on your first attempt please be persistent and keep going for the brilliant goal!
Our top priority is still connecting you with a safe and reliable ride, so whether you’re headed to the big match or catching the action at your favorite pub, Uber always has your back.
See you later today!
Team Uber Seattle
We have developed a new pilot program – Xchange Leasing – which is a leasing option administered by an Uber subsidiary and designed to fit with the flexibility that drivers value most. The Xchange lease is one of a kind, and offers value that traditional auto leases do not provide. Unlike most multi-year leases that have high fees for early termination, drivers who participate in Xchange for at least 30 days will be able to return the car with only two weeks notice, and limited additional costs. The program allows for unlimited mileage and the option to lease a used car, with routine maintenance also included.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.