DeAndre Yedlin & Brad Evans deliver your #FutbolFiesta
For Seattleites who love the beautiful game, the biggest Sunday of the year is coming. With the final match the world has been anticipating and our beloved hometown club taking on our rivals from the south this weekend, Uber & Golazo Natural Sports Fuel have joined forces to ensure you are fueled and ready for a full day of action.
Today only, Seattle fans can use the Uber app to request a #FutbolFiesta!
For $30 our own DeAndre Yedlin or Brad Evans will deliver:
- 2 tickets for Sunday’s match in Seattle!!
- Ice-cold Golazos to hydrate and energize (up to 48 units)
- An Uber insulated beverage carrier for fueling on the go
- 1 Germany scarf & 1 Argentina scarf from Ruffneck Scarves
- 2 Vuvuzelas for making some noise
- 2 Golazo t-shirts & 2 Uber Seattle tank tops
How to score a #FutbolFiesta:
- Open the Uber app between 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. today
- Tap the “Fiesta” icon in the app and set your delivery location
- If available, DeAndre or Brad will head to your requested location
- Pay directly through the app; no cash necessary. All proceeds will go toward youth development opportunities through the Seattle Foundation.
Demand for the #FutbolFiesta will be high and availability will be limited, so if you don’t score on your first attempt please be persistent and keep going for the brilliant goal!
Our top priority is still connecting you with a safe and reliable ride, so whether you’re headed to the big match or catching the action at your favorite pub, Uber always has your back.
See you later today!
Team Uber Seattle
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.