Free Uber Rides to Sea-Tac from Alaska Airlines!
Dashing through the rain, in a shiny black Escalade! O’er the streets we go, to Sea-Tac all the way! And guess what, Seattle!?
Alaska Airlines and Uber are Gifting Free Rides to Sea-Tac Airport
Yes, you read that right. Proceed with your happy dance.
ALL OF THE MERRY DETAILS:
- Open your Uber app on December 23rd or 24th
- Request your ride TO Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Hop out at the airport knowing that your pals at Alaska Airlines have taken care of that fare up to $50! HOORAY!
New to Uber?
Showing some social love? Shouting your excitment from the rooftops? Use the hashtag #UberSEAgift!
Alaska Airlines and Uber are both known for making travel seamless and easy. So, let Alaska Airlines treat you to a ride to the airport via your favorite app. We hope that wherever your holiday travels take you that you’ll land in a city where you can tap that Uber app. 😉 Have a fabulous holiday!
May all your days be merry & bright,
*THE HOLLY JOLLY FINE PRINT:
- Your ride must end at Sea-Tac Airport and must be requested December 23rd or 24th, 2013
- The fare will be covered up to $50. If your fare is more, the remainder will be charged to the card on file.
- Keep in mind that we will be busy so please make sure to leave yourself enough time to get to the airport + all the fun time with security. 😉
- Limit one Uber ride to the airport per person
- This offer is good while supplies last.
- Need a fare quote? Wanna check out our flat rate zones? Visit uber.com/seattle!
Have a question? We are more than happy to help! Shoot us a note here.
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.