Free Uber Rides to Sea-Tac from Alaska Airlines!
Dashing through the rain, in a shiny black Escalade! O’er the streets we go, to Sea-Tac all the way! And guess what, Seattle!?
Alaska Airlines and Uber are Gifting Free Rides to Sea-Tac Airport
Yes, you read that right. Proceed with your happy dance.
ALL OF THE MERRY DETAILS:
- Open your Uber app on December 23rd or 24th
- Request your ride TO Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Hop out at the airport knowing that your pals at Alaska Airlines have taken care of that fare up to $50! HOORAY!
New to Uber?
Showing some social love? Shouting your excitment from the rooftops? Use the hashtag #UberSEAgift!
Alaska Airlines and Uber are both known for making travel seamless and easy. So, let Alaska Airlines treat you to a ride to the airport via your favorite app. We hope that wherever your holiday travels take you that you’ll land in a city where you can tap that Uber app. 😉 Have a fabulous holiday!
May all your days be merry & bright,
*THE HOLLY JOLLY FINE PRINT:
- Your ride must end at Sea-Tac Airport and must be requested December 23rd or 24th, 2013
- The fare will be covered up to $50. If your fare is more, the remainder will be charged to the card on file.
- Keep in mind that we will be busy so please make sure to leave yourself enough time to get to the airport + all the fun time with security. 😉
- Limit one Uber ride to the airport per person
- This offer is good while supplies last.
- Need a fare quote? Wanna check out our flat rate zones? Visit uber.com/seattle!
Have a question? We are more than happy to help! Shoot us a note here.
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.