Win a Tailgate With Geno’s Steaks & Connor Barwin
No tickets to the big game? Us either. So we’ve come up with a way to bring the experience to you!
Yes – you could be hangin’ out on America’s most important Sunday of the year with Linebacker Connor Barwin enjoying steaks with your game-day pals.
- A visit with Connor Barwin
- 20 Geno’s Cheesesteaks (whiz wit of course)
- Team gear to wear, share or have signed
- Party snacks provided by Pretzel Crisps
- Drinks provided by Red Bull
HOW DO I WIN?
- Apply the promotion code, UBERTAILGATE, to your Uber account on the app or online before Friday, January 31st at 11:59 pm to be entered to win
- On Saturday we’ll randomly select one winner to be notified by email
- The lucky winner will see a special TAILGATE icon in their app on Sunday Feb, 2nd
- Request and your in-home tailgate with Connor Barwin will be en route!
Winner must be located within the Center City Philadelphia area.
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.