Don’t be fashion roadkill—Get UberGlam’ed
Whether you’re ready or not, NY Fashion Week is here! For many fashionistas, running around between shows and events can put a strain on your stylish look (especially with the summer’s lingering heat and humidity).
In hopes of making this week easier—and a lot more glamorous—we’ve teamed up with GLAMSQUAD, NYC’s in-home beauty service app, to offer on-demand blowouts and makeup applications. The best part? It’s only $40!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
- Open up your Uber app
- Apply the promo code: UberGLAM
- Request ‘GLAM’
- No need for cash! The credit card associated with your Uber account will be charged automatically
- UberGLAM is only $40 per person ($125 retail value) and includes one blowout and one makeup application (approximately 40 minutes total)
- Getting ready with friends? One UberGLAM request can accommodate up to 4 people (40 minutes per person, back-to-back)
- Choose from a variety of hairstyles and makeup styles
- UberGLAM is only available in Manhattan on September 4 and 5, between 3pm and 8pm
We hope you have a glamorous start to your NYFW.
Uber on! (—with style)
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.