Summer, delivered — Powered by UberRUSH
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, not that one — the warmer one! Summer is technically almost here, so it’s time to stock up on long-weekend, outdoor soirée, and summer Friday essentials. To help you kick off the season in style, we’ve partnered with some of our favorite brands to offer you same-day delivery of your summertime must-haves on June 5th and 6th, powered by UberRUSH.
|Select the perfect designer outfit for tonight’s party.
Make sure to use code UBERRUSH14 at checkout.
|Dress to impress for all of your summertime events.|
Shop men’s and women’s Summer Escape Essentials before your weekend getaway.
|Stock up on statement pieces for the summer.|
|Gift yourself some sparkle and shine.|
- Powered by UberRUSH will take place exclusively on June 5th and 6th. Partner offers will not be valid after those dates.
- All transactions will take place on the retailer’s website. There will be no action to take in the app.
- Someone must be present at the delivery address in order to receive the parcel.
- For any questions regarding returns or exchanges, please contact the retailer directly.
- Deliveries will be available during business hours only (9am to 6pm). Please see cut-off times for orders below:
- Birchbox – 3pm
- Rent the Runway – 3pm
- BaubleBar – 4pm
- Suitsupply – 5pm
- Alexis Bittar – 5pm
- Rent the Runway will only be able to support same-day deliveries in Manhattan. The other sites will support delivery to Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.
Gents, if you’re looking to revamp your summer wardrobe beyond June 6th, Brooks Brothers is using UberRUSH to power their same-day deliveries from their flagship NYC store all summer long. See details in store.
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
Team Uber NYC
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.