Summer, delivered — Powered by UberRUSH
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, not that one — the warmer one! Summer is technically almost here, so it’s time to stock up on long-weekend, outdoor soirée, and summer Friday essentials. To help you kick off the season in style, we’ve partnered with some of our favorite brands to offer you same-day delivery of your summertime must-haves on June 5th and 6th, powered by UberRUSH.
|Select the perfect designer outfit for tonight’s party.
Make sure to use code UBERRUSH14 at checkout.
|Dress to impress for all of your summertime events.|
Shop men’s and women’s Summer Escape Essentials before your weekend getaway.
|Stock up on statement pieces for the summer.|
|Gift yourself some sparkle and shine.|
- Powered by UberRUSH will take place exclusively on June 5th and 6th. Partner offers will not be valid after those dates.
- All transactions will take place on the retailer’s website. There will be no action to take in the app.
- Someone must be present at the delivery address in order to receive the parcel.
- For any questions regarding returns or exchanges, please contact the retailer directly.
- Deliveries will be available during business hours only (9am to 6pm). Please see cut-off times for orders below:
- Birchbox – 3pm
- Rent the Runway – 3pm
- BaubleBar – 4pm
- Suitsupply – 5pm
- Alexis Bittar – 5pm
- Rent the Runway will only be able to support same-day deliveries in Manhattan. The other sites will support delivery to Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.
Gents, if you’re looking to revamp your summer wardrobe beyond June 6th, Brooks Brothers is using UberRUSH to power their same-day deliveries from their flagship NYC store all summer long. See details in store.
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
Team Uber NYC
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.