#RomanceOnDemand in NYC
This Valentine’s Day, Uber NYC is giving you a chance to send that special someone a a dozen beautiful red roses, requested on demand with the push of a button.
What do I get?
For $150, you get:
- A dozen long stemmed red roses boxed to perfection
- A personalized Valentine’s card
- An unforgettable experience with delivery straight to your sweetheart at the touch of a button
*A few lucky recipients will also receive additional Valentine’s swag (only if you want it!) such as a Ubear (a cuddly 5 foot tall teddy decked out in an Uber shirt) or goodies from Benefit Cosmetics.
How do I request?
- You can request roses by selecting the ‘rose’ in your Uber app from 10 am to 4 pm on Valentine’s Day
- Set the location where you want the gift delivered and tap ‘Set Delivery Location’
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber to confirm the delivery location
- Red roses will be delivered to your loved one
- We’ll bill your credit card on file for the roses, and a few lucky recipients will also get hooked up with some sweet surprises
- We want to hear about (and see) your special deliveries. Share through social media with #RomanceOnDemand!
*Supply will be limited and we will not be able to fulfill all requests. If your request doesn’t go through the first time, please keep trying!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
The Uber NYC Team
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.