London, your UberEXEC is arriving now!
Here at Uber we believe that you should have transportation options at every price-point, after all CHOICE is a beautiful thing. Gone are the days when you have to juggle a dozen different apps to figure out the best way to get from A to B.
It’s no secret that we like to WORK HARD, PLAY HARD and as such we’re fast becoming the go-to for riding in ultimate style, luxury and convenience; be it the perfect date night in LUX or running those day to day chores in X, but let’s be honest, the weekdays are when convenience and efficiency with your time matter most.
Cue our corporate equivalent, for those who want a chic yet understated alternative to LUX; every car coming complete with smart phone in-car chargers for those crucial moments! And who better to kick things off than Britain’s football royalty, Jamie and Louise Redknapp as our rider zero. The Redknapps tapped the app, got picked up at Nobu Park Lane and were swiftly and stylishly transported home.
Why take UberEXEC for work?
- Enjoy your commute: The calm before the storm. Work can be stressful! Whether you’re closing deals or crunching numbers, getting there should be easy and comfortable.
- Impress your clients: Style points count!
- Goodbye public transport: Hailing a cab, taking a tube or getting on a bus will be a thing of the past. Set the tone of your day with a hassle-free Uber ride.
- Get to meetings on time: Trust in your transport and relax in comfort. Share your eta so your colleagues know exactly where you are at all times.
- Airport trips: Make your flight on time and in the ultimate luxury.
How do I get an uberEXEC?
1. Open your Uber app and you’ll find three options along the bottom: uberX, UberEXEC and UberLUX
2. Slide the bar along to UberEXEC to give it a try
3. Set your pickup location and tap ‘Request UberEXEC’
UberEXEC Flat Rates:
Central London to Heathrow: £45 – £70
Central London to City Airport: £16 – £35
Central London to Gatwick Airport: £70 – £83
Some Sample Fares:
Shoreditch to London Bridge £10
Bank to Berkeley Square £16 – £19
Clapham to Soho £19 – £22
Baker Street to The Tate Modern £18 – £22
Clerkenwell to South Kensington £19 – £23
We have developed a new pilot program – Xchange Leasing – which is a leasing option administered by an Uber subsidiary and designed to fit with the flexibility that drivers value most. The Xchange lease is one of a kind, and offers value that traditional auto leases do not provide. Unlike most multi-year leases that have high fees for early termination, drivers who participate in Xchange for at least 30 days will be able to return the car with only two weeks notice, and limited additional costs. The program allows for unlimited mileage and the option to lease a used car, with routine maintenance also included.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.