Introducing Call Of Duty On Demand
E3 is almost here and will bring tens of thousands of gamers to Downtown Los Angeles for an epic three-day trade show. There’s no doubt that you’ll encounter mind-blowing new game releases, but only Uber has the hook up to get you up close and personal with Call Of Duty®.
We’ve teamed up with Activision to bring you UberCOD, an on demand interactive experience to get an inside look at the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® game while inside a real armored personnel carrier.
Unlock The Call Of Duty® Option with Code ‘CallOfDuty’
How It Works
- New users: Download the Uber app
- Existing users: Enter code ‘CallOfDuty’ in the ‘Promotions’ tab in the app to unlock this experience
- Request the “COD:AW” option via your app if you are in Downtown LA at the Convention Center
- If a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® military vehicle is available, you and your friends will enjoy the Advanced Warfare reveal trailer, the Vice documentary, an all new trailer debuting at E3, costumed driver with props, and a lucky few will get a ride-along with one of the Call Of Duty® game developers
- Timing: Tuesday, June 10th through Thursday June 12th
- Location: This experience is only available to request at the LA Convention Center
- Pricing: Rides are free and have a 20 minute maximum
- Route: Drop off area is predetermined. Route is limited.
Share With Friends
Demand for UberCOD will be very high and availability is limited. Please be patient and keep trying if you don’t get a ride at first.
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.