Stay the Night with Zedd
Uber and Zedd fans rejoice! We’re teaming up with Interscope Records to celebrate the release of Zedd’s latest single and music video, Stay The Night, by providing 2 lucky fans the chance to, truly, Stay the Night with Zedd. We will be providing you with a private meet and greet with Zedd before his headline show at The Shrine Expo Hall on Friday the 11th of October, VIP tickets, a room at The Redbury, and free Uber for the night in the very special Uber Rolls Royce. Yes, you read that right, THE Uber Rolls Royce.
Need some Clarity on how to enter?
- Apply the promotion code, StayTheNight, to your Uber account on the app, online, or you can text StayTheNight to 827-222
- The Zedd view will appear on your app at 8:00 PM on October 11th.
- Request an Uber to the concert within the Zedd view and if the Uber Rolls Royce rolls up to your doorstep then you’re the lucky winner!
- Must have an Uber account and the Uber iPhone or Android app to enter
- View will only be available from 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- Must enter code by 8:00 PM on Friday, 10.11.13
- Uber LA will cover your rides to and from the show if you’re the winner
- If you do not get the Rolls Royce, you will get a ride with UberBLACK and will be charged at those rates
New to Uber? Enter the promotion code Zuber for $20 off of your first ride! Entering this promotion code will also give you access to the Zedd view.
For official rules and more information, please read this.
We have developed a new pilot program – Xchange Leasing – which is a leasing option administered by an Uber subsidiary and designed to fit with the flexibility that drivers value most. The Xchange lease is one of a kind, and offers value that traditional auto leases do not provide. Unlike most multi-year leases that have high fees for early termination, drivers who participate in Xchange for at least 30 days will be able to return the car with only two weeks notice, and limited additional costs. The program allows for unlimited mileage and the option to lease a used car, with routine maintenance also included.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.