Ride for free like an Uber employee
Tech companies are known for having some amazing employee benefits. At Uber we like to think we have the best perk of all-time: Free rides for all Uber employees.
Want to experience the freedom we all enjoy?
We’re giving you the chance to win a year of
Uber employee ride benefits!
That’s $400 of free rides a month, for 12 months! ($4,800!)
You’ll roll like you’re on the payroll, but you won’t have to show up to work on Monday.
Seven rides. Seven days. One winner.
- Over the next seven days, take seven or more rides in the Los Angeles / Orange County area and you’ll be eligible to win.
- On Monday, October 28th, one winner will be selected at random.
- Bonus: Everyone who completes seven or more rides in the next seven days will receive an Uber t-shirt.
The fine print:
- To be entered to win, you must complete seven Uber trips in the Los Angeles / Orange County area between 8:00am PDT on Monday, October 21, 2013 and 11:59pm PDT on Monday, October 28, 2013.
- One grand prize winner will be selected at random to win $400 a month in Uber credit for the next 12 months. The grand prize winner will also receive an email with instructions to claim their t-shirt.
- All riders who complete seven rides in the aforementioned timeframe and locations will receive an email with instructions to claim their t-shirt.
- For more information, view the official sweepstakes rules.
We have a lucky winner who will be riding like an Uber employee for the next year: Camille de Pazzis! She loves Uber for the ease of use and the different car options to match where she’s going. She wishes she invented it, but riding like an employee is the next best thing, right?
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.