Ride for free like an Uber employee
Tech companies are known for having some amazing employee benefits. At Uber we like to think we have the best perk of all-time: Free rides for all Uber employees.
Want to experience the freedom we all enjoy?
We’re giving you the chance to win a year of
Uber employee ride benefits!
That’s $400 of free rides a month, for 12 months! ($4,800!)
You’ll roll like you’re on the payroll, but you won’t have to show up to work on Monday.
Seven rides. Seven days. One winner.
- Over the next seven days, take seven or more rides in the Los Angeles / Orange County area and you’ll be eligible to win.
- On Monday, October 28th, one winner will be selected at random.
- Bonus: Everyone who completes seven or more rides in the next seven days will receive an Uber t-shirt.
The fine print:
- To be entered to win, you must complete seven Uber trips in the Los Angeles / Orange County area between 8:00am PDT on Monday, October 21, 2013 and 11:59pm PDT on Monday, October 28, 2013.
- One grand prize winner will be selected at random to win $400 a month in Uber credit for the next 12 months. The grand prize winner will also receive an email with instructions to claim their t-shirt.
- All riders who complete seven rides in the aforementioned timeframe and locations will receive an email with instructions to claim their t-shirt.
- For more information, view the official sweepstakes rules.
We have a lucky winner who will be riding like an Uber employee for the next year: Camille de Pazzis! She loves Uber for the ease of use and the different car options to match where she’s going. She wishes she invented it, but riding like an employee is the next best thing, right?
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.