Pin it to Win it!
Let’s face it. Denver is THE most b-e-a-u-tiful
UBER city, and It’s getting even prettier with those black-on-black Ubers rollin’ around 😉
We want to see your view of Denver from an Uber, from the mountains, or from the best Denver bar/restaurant! Show your #UBERDenverLove and tweet your best pictures of the Mile High! Why should you? Well, the most unique photo will win $50 in Uber credits!!
Here are the “deets”
- Tweet pictures from your phone to @Uber_Denver
- I’ll add them to our Uber Denver Pinterest board
- Names of our “boards” include: Uber-ing About Town, Mile-High Beauty, Denver Hot Spots & Uber Likes to Party!
- On Monday, 8/27, I’ll announce our winner via Twitter, the Uber Blog & Facebook!
- **MUST HAVE AN UBER ACCOUNT TO WIN**
- Sign up here: https://clients.uber.com/#!/sign-up
Get those phones out and start snapping away, Denverites!
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.