Pin it to Win it!
Let’s face it. Denver is THE most b-e-a-u-tiful
UBER city, and It’s getting even prettier with those black-on-black Ubers rollin’ around 😉
We want to see your view of Denver from an Uber, from the mountains, or from the best Denver bar/restaurant! Show your #UBERDenverLove and tweet your best pictures of the Mile High! Why should you? Well, the most unique photo will win $50 in Uber credits!!
Here are the “deets”
- Tweet pictures from your phone to @Uber_Denver
- I’ll add them to our Uber Denver Pinterest board
- Names of our “boards” include: Uber-ing About Town, Mile-High Beauty, Denver Hot Spots & Uber Likes to Party!
- On Monday, 8/27, I’ll announce our winner via Twitter, the Uber Blog & Facebook!
- **MUST HAVE AN UBER ACCOUNT TO WIN**
- Sign up here: https://clients.uber.com/#!/sign-up
Get those phones out and start snapping away, Denverites!
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.