uberX is FREE to and from Tysons & Reston
From weekday commutes to winding down at happy hour, we’re spreading the Uber Love to Tysons and Reston with FREE uberX rides! No more delays, no more construction: let Uber be your silver lining.
Between July 21st and July 24th,
ride uberX to or from the Tysons/Reston Corridor for FREE!
(limit 2 rides. up to $30 each.)
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enter the promo code SILVERLINE by logging into your account here or in the app. You only need to enter the code one time to unlock your two free uberX rides.
- Between July 21st and July 24th at 11:59pm EDT, begin or end your uberX trip within the shaded area below and your ride will automatically be free up to $30 (limit 2 rides).
- Don’t forget! Even after your two free rides, uberX fares are 25% cheaper all summer long!
- Keep in mind, demand for uberX may be high, so thanks in advance for your patience!
What’s more? Check out these local favorites and indulge in some after work perks when you show your Uber receipt:
- Chef Geoff’s Tysons Corner – Free appetizer 4-8pm, Monday through Thursday.
- PassionFish Reston Town Center – Free glass of sparkling wine with the purchase of any menu item, Monday through Thursday.
Looking for another reason to ride free? Northern Virginia Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Covering everything from your shopping needs to your happy hour hot spots, Yelp is your leading local guide!
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.