On-Demand Manicures powered by uberX
Your mom has probably spent years behind the wheel–driving you to piano lessons, to soccer practices, to haircuts and doctors’ appointments. This Mother’s Day, let someone else do the driving and give Mom the special treatment she deserves (without barely lifting a finger). If you’re still searching for the perfect gift, we’ve nailed it…
THIS MOTHER’S DAY, UBER IS BRINGING THE MANICURE TO MOM WITH ON-DEMAND MANIS
|SPREAD THE WORD|
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android.
- This Mother’s Day, May 11th, between 10:00am – 5:00pm EDT, open the Uber app within Uber DC’s reliable coverage area.
- Toggle over to the “UberMANI” icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Set your location and confirm your request.
- Watch as your manicurist arrives in a matter of minutes!
- Demand will be high, so please be persistent if you’re unable to request a manicure on your first try.
- Cost = $35
- Each UberMANI includes one 30 min. water-less manicure complete with polish removal, nail file and buff, cuticle treatment, hand massage, and nail polish application
- Choose from one of 8 Julep nail polish colors.
- Keep a brand-new bottle of Julep nail polish color – perfect for touch ups!
- No cash required (and no need to tip)! Your UberMANI will be charged to the credit card, PayPal or Google Wallet tied to your Uber account
- Make space for your manicurist to prep and perform your manicure (kitchen counters and dining tables make the best space).
- Ensure family pets are kept away from the manicure area.
- Prep for your manicure by washing and drying your hands.
A FAMILY AFFAIR
Looking to treat more than one lucky lady to an on-demand manicure? Your manicurist will be happy to perform more than one manicure at your request location. Please note: each additional manicure is $35 and only one manicure can be performed at a time.
Don’t forget to share the news about #UberMANI on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Team Uber DC
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.