Make College Move-In Easy with #UberMOVERS!
Whether your school colors are black and yellow or blue and white, we want to make sure that your move-in is done right!
For one day only, on Saturday August 16, we’re introducing #UberMOVERS to give you a few extra hands as you unpack and gear up for the start of the semester.
Sign up for Uber with promo code “UBERMOVERS” and you can use your first request for 30 minutes of FREE moving help!
Already an existing user? No worries! You can still request 30 minutes of moving services for only $30! Just open up the app on the 16th and you’ll see the #UberMovers vehicle view all the way to the right.
How It Works:
- Between 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Saturday August 16th, area college students will be able to request professional moving services
- Once a request is accepted, a team of two movers will show up and give you all the help you need with your move for 30 minutes
- Requesters WILL get awesome Uber & Bellhops gear
- To receive FREE moving services, you must sign up using promo code UBERMOVERS and you must be a first time user
- If you go over the 30 minutes, you will be charged an additional $30 at the start of every additional half hour.
- No tipping necessary! The cost is covered in the app.
Here’s a rundown of the #UberMOVERS services
1. Have a mattress that’s too heavy? #UberMOVERS can lift it!
2. Want to unload your moving pod? #UberMOVERS is on it!
3. Need help removing trash from all the unpacking you’ve done? Just call #UberMOVERS your personal junk haulers.
4. Need to pick up big items off-site? Ehh, we’re not equipped with vehicles to transport anything.
5. Want help mounting your TV? While we can get the TV into your room, all electrical bets are off. No can do.
6. Decided you didn’t need that extra chair and want to give it to your sorority sister across campus? Let us know how far up front. We’ll have to decide on the spot based on the distance.
FYI: A lot of students will be requesting, if you don’t get help on your first go around, no worries! Try again!
That internship interview, a night on the town, and unlocking the many attractions within Atlanta have never been easier.
What are you waiting for? Sign up and Request Away!
We have developed a new pilot program – Xchange Leasing – which is a leasing option administered by an Uber subsidiary and designed to fit with the flexibility that drivers value most. The Xchange lease is one of a kind, and offers value that traditional auto leases do not provide. Unlike most multi-year leases that have high fees for early termination, drivers who participate in Xchange for at least 30 days will be able to return the car with only two weeks notice, and limited additional costs. The program allows for unlimited mileage and the option to lease a used car, with routine maintenance also included.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.