Uber Atlanta is Hiring!
The Uber ATL team is exploding like a deer tick . . . which is actually WAY more exciting than it sounds. Our rapid growth means we need some more man power to keep the Uber wheels rolling. Are you up to the challenge? Read the job descriptions below and apply to join Uber_ATL!
- Hustle. Work hard. Play hard. You walk in owning a room and walk out with additions to the Uber ATL family. You’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help building something awesome and share it with the 5.5 million souls occupying the Atlanta Metro area.
- Haters gonna hate. But you have no problem taking a negative and making it a positive. You can make anyone our biggest evangelist.
- You are super human. Some days you’ll work late and some days you’ll work early… all while loving Uber and bringing all you’ve got to the table. And you don’t get overwhelmed easily—thousands of Uber user emails each month? No problem!
- Fun is in your blood. You like to have fun. You are really freakin’ creative. Your ideas are the kind that melt’s people’s mind grapes. Bonus points if you like to (poolparty).
You in? Check out the officially official job posting here and click that little “Apply” button in the bottom right hand corner to throw your hat in the ring.
Driver Operations Manager
- Patience is a virtue. You know those awesome people who bring you from point A to point B? You’ll be in charge of making sure we only have the best of the best.
- Numbers. You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis.
- Strategy. Let’s grow this city.
- All hands on deck! You are ready to hustle and make things happen.
Ready to jump in? Click here to check out this opportunity and click the “Apply” button to get started.
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.