Uber Atlanta is Hiring!
The Uber ATL team is exploding like a deer tick . . . which is actually WAY more exciting than it sounds. Our rapid growth means we need some more man power to keep the Uber wheels rolling. Are you up to the challenge? Read the job descriptions below and apply to join Uber_ATL!
- Hustle. Work hard. Play hard. You walk in owning a room and walk out with additions to the Uber ATL family. You’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help building something awesome and share it with the 5.5 million souls occupying the Atlanta Metro area.
- Haters gonna hate. But you have no problem taking a negative and making it a positive. You can make anyone our biggest evangelist.
- You are super human. Some days you’ll work late and some days you’ll work early… all while loving Uber and bringing all you’ve got to the table. And you don’t get overwhelmed easily—thousands of Uber user emails each month? No problem!
- Fun is in your blood. You like to have fun. You are really freakin’ creative. Your ideas are the kind that melt’s people’s mind grapes. Bonus points if you like to (poolparty).
You in? Check out the officially official job posting here and click that little “Apply” button in the bottom right hand corner to throw your hat in the ring.
Driver Operations Manager
- Patience is a virtue. You know those awesome people who bring you from point A to point B? You’ll be in charge of making sure we only have the best of the best.
- Numbers. You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis.
- Strategy. Let’s grow this city.
- All hands on deck! You are ready to hustle and make things happen.
Ready to jump in? Click here to check out this opportunity and click the “Apply” button to get started.
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.