vitaminwater Photo Contest – You Better Woooooork…..
Rupaul didn’t wake up looking like this. It’s gotta be all the Uber and vitaminwater. Even if you don’t have the high German cheekbones of a Heidi Klum, or the rugged good looks of a Bradley Pitt, you can still enter to win our Uber-vitaminwater Photo contest. It’s oh so simple and the winner gets $75 in Uber Credits. “How do I get my hands on this money and delicious vitaminwater?”:
- Starting on Thursday October 11, Uber ATL will feature vitaminwater in our cars in honor of our partnership for Atlanta Pride Weekend.
- Slick back your hair, put Vaseline on your teeth, and snap your best photo with a bottle of vitaminwater. You can do it in the car, at the Pride festivities, or just sitting on a park bench.
- Tweet your best photo to @Uber_Atl between Thursday and Sunday at midnight with #supermodelatl. Remember to keep it clean.
- The winner for best photo will be announced Monday October 15. The winner will get $75 in Uber Cash Money. Like Lil’ Kim once hypothesized, “First you get the Money, then you get the power….and what’s more powerful than a bunch of Uber rides?”
A Few More Fine Points
- Make sure you have an Uber account! Not signed up yet? Click here. Or download the iPhone/Android app. It’s super easy!
- Follow these accounts: @Uber_Atl | @Atlantapride | @vitaminwater
- Keep your fingers crossed.
Get ready for Tremendous Things,
Team Uber ATL
A typical ride: you request, have small talk with your driver, and safely get where you need to go. For Jonathan, a driver-partner in California, his rides are anything but ordinary — he wants his passengers to have fun and turned each trip into a dance party — and now the latest viral video. We caught up with the man in front of the cam to learn more about what inspired him to create this feel-good video.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.
New technologies are creating opportunities no one could have imagined. To understand Uber’s place in that trend, we commissioned a survey of our driver-partners and put together a comprehensive analysis.