vitaminwater Photo Contest – You Better Woooooork…..
Rupaul didn’t wake up looking like this. It’s gotta be all the Uber and vitaminwater. Even if you don’t have the high German cheekbones of a Heidi Klum, or the rugged good looks of a Bradley Pitt, you can still enter to win our Uber-vitaminwater Photo contest. It’s oh so simple and the winner gets $75 in Uber Credits. “How do I get my hands on this money and delicious vitaminwater?”:
- Starting on Thursday October 11, Uber ATL will feature vitaminwater in our cars in honor of our partnership for Atlanta Pride Weekend.
- Slick back your hair, put Vaseline on your teeth, and snap your best photo with a bottle of vitaminwater. You can do it in the car, at the Pride festivities, or just sitting on a park bench.
- Tweet your best photo to @Uber_Atl between Thursday and Sunday at midnight with #supermodelatl. Remember to keep it clean.
- The winner for best photo will be announced Monday October 15. The winner will get $75 in Uber Cash Money. Like Lil’ Kim once hypothesized, “First you get the Money, then you get the power….and what’s more powerful than a bunch of Uber rides?”
A Few More Fine Points
- Make sure you have an Uber account! Not signed up yet? Click here. Or download the iPhone/Android app. It’s super easy!
- Follow these accounts: @Uber_Atl | @Atlantapride | @vitaminwater
- Keep your fingers crossed.
Get ready for Tremendous Things,
Team Uber ATL
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.
A new report conducted in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) reveals that when empowered with more transportation options like Uber, people are making better choices that save lives.