vitaminwater Photo Contest – You Better Woooooork…..
Rupaul didn’t wake up looking like this. It’s gotta be all the Uber and vitaminwater. Even if you don’t have the high German cheekbones of a Heidi Klum, or the rugged good looks of a Bradley Pitt, you can still enter to win our Uber-vitaminwater Photo contest. It’s oh so simple and the winner gets $75 in Uber Credits. “How do I get my hands on this money and delicious vitaminwater?”:
- Starting on Thursday October 11, Uber ATL will feature vitaminwater in our cars in honor of our partnership for Atlanta Pride Weekend.
- Slick back your hair, put Vaseline on your teeth, and snap your best photo with a bottle of vitaminwater. You can do it in the car, at the Pride festivities, or just sitting on a park bench.
- Tweet your best photo to @Uber_Atl between Thursday and Sunday at midnight with #supermodelatl. Remember to keep it clean.
- The winner for best photo will be announced Monday October 15. The winner will get $75 in Uber Cash Money. Like Lil’ Kim once hypothesized, “First you get the Money, then you get the power….and what’s more powerful than a bunch of Uber rides?”
A Few More Fine Points
- Make sure you have an Uber account! Not signed up yet? Click here. Or download the iPhone/Android app. It’s super easy!
- Follow these accounts: @Uber_Atl | @Atlantapride | @vitaminwater
- Keep your fingers crossed.
Get ready for Tremendous Things,
Team Uber ATL
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.