Valentine’s Day: Go from Zero to Hero
Once a year it comes. A day when expectations are set so high that one wrong move could be devastating. DON’T mess this up! Uber can help…
Unless danger turns you on, taxi’s aren’t romantic. Ever. Having a limo show up curbside and open the door for you and your date? No-brainer. Before Uber, you would have had to reserve in advance a black car for several hours for such occasions. Uber’s changing the game:
- You can simply request a car via SMS or the app when you need it, and SNAP, a car is en route.
- Nothing screams anti-romance like dealing with cash. It’s uncomfortable and can shift a romantic moment into a logistical one. Yuck! All payment is done through the backend like iTunes. No cash. No tipping. No mood killers. ;)
- If you’re behind in your V-day plans, you can go from zero to hero in no time by choosing Uber for your holiday plans. Valentine’s Day-Fail-Woman-Wrath is nothing to mess with…
Uber’s holding a CONTEST to Give you the V-day Hookup!
While we’ll have loads of cars for all you little love birds on February 14th, we’d like to give one lucky rider the Uber/Cupid treatment! Submit either:
b.) Why you’re desperately in need of the Uber hookup! (doghouse anyone?)
What do I win???
- Your ride to and from your V-day dinner plans on Uber (within SF)
- A bouquet of a dozen roses delivered with your ride! Zing!!
Submit your stories to email@example.com and by Saturday afternoon we’ll announce the winner and post the winning submission to our blog!
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.